Thursday, 15 May 2014

Heartfelt Creations - Sweet Lullaby Collection

Just a quick post, I've been practising with a new (for me) toy the WRMK Gift Bag Punch Board and here's my first attempt!


Easy to use and very handy, I adjusted the size by doubling the width and using 2 pieces of paper from the Heartfelt Creations new release of papers called Sweet Lullaby. I added some die cuts from the Sweet Lullaby Die and Timeless Amour Die.


Perfect size for these bootees I'd made earlier! Thanks for looking x

Products available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving this must show me how to do
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift bag to put those gorgeous little boots into. I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...