OK - Who Pinched April?

OK - who pinched April? I remember going to Somerset for a few days, I remember having a fantastic family birthday celebration but since going down with a rotten head cold after that it's all gone rather woolly...........still onwards and upwards eh!

Had some lovely news that one of my cards has been accepted for publication in Craft Stamper Magazine (Ready, Set, Stamp Article -August Issue) and then when I got back from Somerset I found out I had been picked as a Guest Designer for their Stamping Contrasts feature on their blog - WOW ! How fab! My mantra 'if you don't have a go you don't know' seems to be working and I really would say to you - just have a go. I craft for fun and while it stays fun I'll keep going - so I try to have a go at different things whenever I can.

Which leads me on to this week and I've been busy prepping for Oyster's Demo Day on Saturday 26th April at their Rochester shop ............

........... where I'll be demoing tips and techniques in colouring that I've learnt over the years. I'm looking forward to working alongside the lovely Martine Smith , Eileen Godwin and Barbara Gray. It should be a fun packed day so hope you can come along !

Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

Comments

  1. Glad you had a wonderful Birthday Hellen, and hope you're feeling better now. I love this collection of cards, they're stunning. Just wish I lived a little nearer, it all seems to happen in Kent. Congrats on being picked for the mag and the blog.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hellen, what a beautiful selection of cards, love the stamps and colours you have used...wish I lived nearer to come and see you all at the event..
    have a lovely day..
    congrats on the mag GD spot..
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are really beautiful wish I lived nearer I would certainly come along to see you demo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you, all your 'seeds' are coming to fruition ;-) So pleased you had a good birthday celebration with your family, and hope your cold has finally cleared up. I love all these cards, especially the butterfly one and the bottom right....when you first made this I had to buy the stamp, it's so pretty ;-) enjoy your demo'ing day today xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts