Love Grows (Where my Rosemary Goes) ...........

Couldn't resist entering this month's challenge for Lili of The Valley, when I bought this stamp I immediately started singing 'Love grows where my Rosemary goes..........' - so with a Name That Tune theme I had to have a go with it!


Used - LOTV stamp with sentiment 'Love Grows', alcohol pens, distress ink Tumbled Glass,  Petal Fresh papers , Spellbinders Classic Ovals Dies and Memory Box Dies Delightful Heart Borders,  Caserta Bloom and Pinwheel Posy.

Entering - Lili of the Valley February Challenge - Name That Tune

Still humming that darn song now! The song has a personal  story behind it too for us as my husband was in one of the bands that auditioned for the song -  the songwriters Macauley and Mason  wanted a band  behind their front man Tony Burrows for Top of the Pops as they were so sure it was going to be a hit! So off he went with the rest of the guys one cold December day in 1969 to a pub on the Tottenham Court Road, did their songs and went home. They didn't become Edison Lighthouse but it's a good story in his portfolio of life experiences.

Thanks for looking and for following me! x

Comments

  1. Gorgeous coloring and card design Hellen, oh no now you have me singing that song.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm singing now !!!!!
    Lovely card Hellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and beautiful song. Love it Hellen. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be singing that for the rest of the evening now. I love this gorgeous card Hellen, and the lovely colours you've used for the colouring.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Hellen, lovely design card....Had this stamp a long while..inked once!!!.
    Remember that song very well....
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... cannot get the song out of my head now!!!! THANKS!!!!
    Love the card so pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts