Sunday, 19 January 2014

Memory Box Stencil - it's an 'umbel tag ...



Still playing with the new stencils and dies from Memory Box - having great fun!

This is a simple design using the Honey Comb stencil first with Distress Inks - Aged Mahogany, Crushed Olive, Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed. Once dry I inked through the Umbel stencil using Forest Moss DI. The butterflies were cut from the new Kensington Border die and added with a few clear gems, Glamour Dust and pearls.

Stencils, Dies and Inks available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Hellen you sure no how to use a stencil
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love this Hellen....the colours and stencils are fab x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag Hellen, I'll have to take a close look at the new stencils. I love the look of the butterflies too.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...