Tuesday, 21 January 2014

Memory Box - Music

Having great fun with this new release from Memory Box - keeps me quiet for hours ! Although this card was done in a flash .....

Very simple, just ink through the stencil (Memory Box - Vines), I used Picked Raspberry, made a little darker with an overlay of Festive Berries in the top corner, Squeezed Lemonade and Spiced Marmalade. Once dry I added the Memory Box die Musicality Collage in black card and a simple sentiment I had already for the Happy Birthday. Note - if you're like me and struggle to gets things straight I find it easier to not worry and to put things on a slant if they're in the middle and then use the edges of the card if I'm adding to the top or bottom.

Thank you for looking x

Stencil, Die and inks available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous colourful card Hellen, it certainly brightens a dull day. I love the slanting music too, not sure it would have looked so good if it had been straight.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colorful amazing designed card, cause here it is so rainy and dark.
    I used also colors to lighten the days.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo yes! .... my sort of card Hellen ! ... love the colours..!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Hellen, gorgeous colours and love the music die.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely bright card on such a miserable day - fabby colours hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...