Monday, 20 January 2014

Memory Box - Butterfly Heart

This die intrigued me - you'll recognise it from an earlier post I did, as basically the die only cuts the butterflies a bit and I ended up cutting a frame around them for the previous ones. So for this one I thought I'd see what happened if you used it in the middle of a piece of card and didn't cut it out.........

Pretty effective I thought and so easy to use, imagine how fab for wedding invites, wedding anniversary, valentines or birthday.........mmm likey !

Die available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. I love what you've done with this die Hellen, the red and white look great together especially for Valentines day.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Hellen ,don't like hearts but I'm loveing this one ,so classy
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card hellen, love hearts they can be used for many occasions,
    have to agree this new 2014 from MB is lovely.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty .... and clever!
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, a you can not go wrong with MB dies right?
    Hugs from California
    Bibiana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...