Friday, 20 December 2013

Heartfelt Creations - Journey of Love Keys


Well I just don't know where the time is flying to - probably the North Pole as I don't seem to have any spare do you? Still struggling with my blog not playing nicely with Facebook but from what I've seen I'm not the only one - please get it sorted Mr Microsoft!

I made this card a few weeks ago for Oysters from the last launch from Heartfelt Creations, lovely sets of stamps but I did find the matching papers a bit dark and depressing - maybe it's all the Christmas decs around me lol ! The stamps are gorgeous though and ideal for planing ahead to Valentine's day. 


To make the background I stamped with Versamark and embossed with white EP before colouring with my Distress Inks, highlighting the images with some extra ink as needed. The tag was made the same way but using pinks and greens to colour. The keys were die cut with the matching die template and added with foam pads for a bit of dimension.

So better late than never, lets hope this blog post works now or I'll be going back to pulling my hair out!!
All stamps,  ink and die available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...