Monday, 23 December 2013

Heartfelt Creations - Burnished Keys

Well here we are - nearly Christmas! Hope you're all ready. I had a fabulous time last weekend with a family gathering at my house and then from tomorrow I have my youngest daughter and her family coming to stay. So looking forward to it and hope whatever your plans are you enjoy them too.

Here is another card I've made using the last Heartfelt Creations release which is all about keys. Pretty versatile and can be used for new home, valentines etc


The picture isn't doing this any justice I'm afraid - the flowers are all sparkly having had Wink of Stella (clear) brushed on them and the brown pieces having the gold version of Stella before embossing with clear EP. You can just see a bit of glistening on the top right plaque -h ope to get it up to Oyster Stamps after Christmas so if you're in the shop you can see what I mean!

Sending Christmas wishes to all my friends and followers, hope whatever you have planned for Christmas brings you much joy x

Stamps, dies, Wink of Stella and EP are all available from - Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. beautiful creation Hellen.
    hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy new year.
    pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I come today to say Merry Christmas! I wish you lots of peace, love and happiness in company of all your family!
    Thinking on all my blog friends like YOU on this day! Yours Bibiana
    your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card... have a fantastic Christmas and all the very best for 2014. Carry on crafting!
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...