Sunday, 8 December 2013

Eileen's December Workshop


Yay! After weeks of problems with my computer, error messages every time I tried to blog  and impossible to load pictures on FB I finally think it's sorted. The last update from IE really screwed things up so having eliminated viruses and registry issues I have changed my browser and fingers crossed it seems to have worked.


What with this, BT problems dropping my connection all the time (12 times one day!) , decorating the lounge and having new carpets fitted (where does all the dust come from?) I have been pulling my hair out for the last few weeks! Sooo nice to go to Eileen Godwin's workshop yesterday and lose some stress in the day. Love meeting up with old friends and making new, the day just flies........
.....mind you I did struggle with one (the tag) as my inks just kept bleeding so in desperation I stamped all over it and drew wiggly lines to try and cover it up. My deep sighs were audible around the hall - sorry!  
Top left in this picture is distress inks and Tim Holtz, top right is Panpastels and Lavinia stamps and bottom is distress inks and Clarity.

Many thanks to Eileen for her inspiration and laughs and to all the lovely ladies there yesterday, you cheered me up no end :-) x






4 comments:

  1. I love all of these Hellen, the Christmas tree looks wonderful (I had fun playing the other day with the snowman stamp after seeing Eileens blog with what you were all doing). I especially like the pan pastel card and the softness of the colours, and I can't see anything wrong with the tag, it's gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to today at the journal workshop (oh how I wish I was there).

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so lovely Hellen so sad I missed it but next time .think you need a rest now ,see you soon
    Big Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore each sample.....the tag though, is my fave, it's just so unusual. Shame I couldn't get to the workshop, but I looked at the clock around 4.30pm, and thought my day would have been over by then, and I'd of been facing the long journey home. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellen... I adore the samples you have created here.. I know you were stressed and I hope the class helped... Love these cards and THAT TAG!!!!!! fabby . Thank you so much for the links and post here xxxxx
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...