Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Jayne Nestorenko - Snowy Tree and Melted Snowman

Jayne has made a special release of her recent workshop stamps and has asked me to make and show some samples using them. They are only available for a limited period so why not take a look at Jayne's website while stocks last!

Three tree stamps plus a cute little melting snowman are available for this release.

This one is called Snowy Tree, I simply stamped and coloured with Promarkers to add some shade to the tree and stand. Backed with Nitwit papers and a Memory Box Die - Snowflake Flourish and some Spellbinders snowflakes just jazzed up with a bit of bling!
 
 
Card 2 - the background is an embossing folder glittered up and clouds added using a mask and Panpastels. I stamped the trees with Versamark and coloured with Panpastels before cutting and glittering. The melting snowman is  stamped and coloured with Promarkers. Poor little snowman but it adds a lovely finishing touch!
 
 
By simply cutting off the stand the tree can be used to make a whole forest! So in card 3 I stamped some trees with Versamark and silver embossing powder and some with denim Adirondack and mounted them in front of a Panpastel landscape using moon and hills masks.
 

There are 2 other trees available - Berry and Willow which are really unusual and I hope you'll be back tomorrow and Friday to see some samples of them. Thank you for looking x



4 comments:

  1. Aww Hellen, these cards are all fabulous, as usual. My favourite is the first one....makes me feel cold just looking at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three of these Hellen, I've seen the stamps on Jaynes website and I think the snowy tree and melted snowman are my favorites.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Hellen these are totally stunning cards and the colours really suit the images. love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hellen I love all these too - and that snowman!---too cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...