Jayne Nestorenko - Berry Tree

Day 3 of showing samples for Jayne's special release of her Christmas Tree stamps - today is Berry Tree. It's been great fun designing with these versatile stamps and if you'd like to see some more why not take a look at Wendy Foster's blog as she is also showing  some designs.
 
This first card is simply stamped and coloured with Promarkers then I glazed the berries to make them stand out more. The bauble is a Memory Box die with Spellbinders on top and a sentiment.

 
My 2nd card/tag was again simply coloured with the berries glittered this time. I used an embossing folder to create the background which I coloured with Panpastels and glittered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For my last card I heat embossed the tree with Versamark and an antique gold EP before colouring with the pens. To finish it off  I added Magnolia and Cottage Cutz Dies. I found the stamps are lovely to use, giving a clear impression each time. Hopefully these will give you some ideas to have a go yourself.
 
Jayne's stamps are available for a limited period only on her website http://nestorenkostamps.co.uk/
 PS Jayne's blog has started to show some great instructions for her products called Dottie's Diary - written by the lovely Jennie P . Instalment 1 is up now, can't wait for more to follow!
 

Comments

  1. I love all three of these Hellen, they're stunning. So hard to pick a favorite, but if pushed maybe the last one.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One stamp but so much variety can be achieved! Love your samples.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab samples Hellen....love them all....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Met you again on Saturday at Oyster Stamps Christmas Open Day, thank you so much for all you info on the Pan Pastels, and for all the lovely tips, looking forward to following you Blog June xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts