Lavinia Challenge Blog 7 - Add a Flower - Design 2


Well we're part way through the month so I thought I'd blog another of my designs for the Lavinia Challenge Blog. Fabulous prize of a £40 voucher to spend in the online shop!


This month's theme is Add a Flower and I wanted to show you this CAS design because one of the things I hear from friends is that Lavinia is 'just fairies'. Well not a fairy in sight here! There is a great range of floral and landscape stamps and on this card and matching tag I have used just one stamp - Wild Flower . The vase was drawn freehand. The stamp is a silhouette stamp and so I used my Distress Inks to stamp and then went around the outline with a black Pilot Pen for definition - it was one of those lightbulb moments for me when I realised if it's a silhouette it doesn't have to be black! Already obvious to many of you I know - but it takes me a while sometimes to catch on lol !
 
So one stamp can make any number of cards, VFM I call that! x

Comments

  1. beautiful cards Hellen, love the free hand drawn vase, beautiful silhouette flowers, great idea what you did with inks.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Hellen, and I love the clean look, it is so pretty. Hugs P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are lovely too Hellen - doh the silhouette - what a good idea so simple yet I hadn't thought of it either x

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are lovely too Hellen - doh the silhouette - what a good idea so simple yet I hadn't thought of it either x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts