Friday, 6 September 2013

Impression Obsession- Branches of a tree

Thought it was about time I got my Panpastels out, I've been practising with the new metallic ones too but not ready to show yet!

I wanted to carry on having a go with different sky styles and found these stamps at Oysters which I thought would be lovely against a coloured early morning sky. The pastels are so suited to this style as you can add or rub out until you get the blending how you want - good fun.

As my focus was the sky I kept the foreground very simple  blending just two colours - Chromium Oxide Green Tint and Turquoise Extra Dark. The sky is a mixture of Ultramarine Blue, Ultramarine Blue Tint, Magenta and Diarylide Yellow Tint.

Glamour Dust added to the tree to highlight the morning rays on maybe an early frost! There are a lot more stamps in the set, bare branches, leaves and blossoms which I haven't used.

Thank you for following and hello to my new followers x

Panpastels, Stamps, Inks and Glamour Dust available from -
Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

9 comments:

  1. This is simply very beautiful!
    Gorgeous work Hellen .
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Hellen, love what you have created, beautiful scene.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really atmospheric, beautiful subtle colours, fabulous blending, really love this card Hellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Hellen, love the soft colours and the design.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is beautiful Hellen loveing the pan pastels
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about it.....we seem to have the same taste in stamps. This tree is fab as is the PP blending xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this card Hellen a beautiful scene x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this card Hellen a beautiful scene x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...