Heartfelt Creations - HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding


Here's a 3 in 1 design I've adapted from a design I saw on The Maja Designs Blog by Camilla Stoen Bakke. I've been using their papers for a while now - because they are so gorgeous, and often check their blog for inspiration. We're off to a wedding soon and I thought this would be a good idea to hold a gift voucher or cheque as requested by the happy couple.
 
First of all I made a pouch using pearlised card, the front of the pouch is matted and layered with co-ordinating papers and embellished with Memory Box dies Butterfly Vine and La Rue Heart. I coloured and decoupaged the stamped image from Heartfelt Creations before adding some blinged lace and some flowers.
 
The small tag is made using a Magnolia die and has the couples names on using Memory Box Parker Alphabet (would need to rethink this if they had bigger names!!). This tag slips under the top mat on the pouch to the right.
 
The large tag or insert , which goes inside the pouch, is made using pearlised card and matted and layered before adding another piece of lace and a sentiment. A smaller tag from Magnolia is attached to make it easier to pull out and put back.
 
A smattering of fairy dust (aka Glamour Dust) and it's done!
 
Stamp and dies available from Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent.

Comments

  1. stunning creation Hellen, love your pretty papers and fabulous die cuts.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said this is stunning Hellen
    Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love this Hellen - why have I missed all these lovely cards - dunno but here I am now this is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this Hellen - why have I missed all these lovely cards - dunno but here I am now this is really pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts