Oyster Stamps - Stampendous and Heartfelt Creations Stamps


Well I've been very neglectful in my blogging lately, I've been wearing my nurse's hat this week with an injured Piper cat. Sooo time consuming.........and lets not go there when it's medication time! Oh  my but at least he's getting better, and after all he is so worth it!

 Anyway, I'd made a couple of cards but just hadn't had time to photograph and blog - so here they are.
 
This one is simply made with a Stampendous stamp called Ranunculus Field, coloured with alcohol inks. You need to enlarge to see that I decoupaged the large leaves and some of the flowers before adding glossy accents. Looks much better in the flesh so if you're going to the shop take a closer look!

This one was made using Heartfelt Creations stamp HCPC 3541 Summer Season, again coloured with alcohol ink pens. Love the washing flapping on the line - oh the joys of being able to get your washing dry outside - nothing like it! I finished it off with the Die-Namites die Butterfly Frame, which I cut to create a design on the inside bit of the card - very versatile as you can use it as an oval frame as well and then I added a few lovely summery flowers.

Both stamps and die available from -
Oyster Stamps, Rochester, Kent - Telephone 01634 686823 or Website http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk

Comments

  1. Hi Hellen - hope your poorly cat soon gets better. I love these cards The garden scene is very pretty but I love the Ranunculus Field field one. I have these stamps but they haven't made an outing for a while -mmm might have to remedy that lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. two beautiful cards Hellen, stunning colouring on your summer seasons stamp, both great designs.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Hellen, I particularly like the top one.
    Sorry Piper has been poorly but pleased to hear he's making progress now.
    Have a good weekends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful cards Hellen, both so different but equally beautiful! Love the colours you've coloured those fab roses in the top one and the bright summery colours of the second one, such a versatile scene! I can see you could use this for any season? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hellen, lovely cards! The ranunculus stamp is gorgeous isn't it? love the blue and green together. The garden card is so pretty, very like a cottage garden. See you at Eileen's class in a couple of weeks?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your card with the Ranunculus stamp......I've been using mine today, (for a Papermill DT card).....and it's very similar....oh heck :-) Love the colours on this one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love,love thr Ranunculus stamp ... Wot a flipping stunner! Other card is fab too !
    Great stuff !,,, xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts