Monday, 8 July 2013

Apple of my Eye - Boy and The Tractor

 
Jayne Nestorenko has been busy lately and it was great to see her on C&C last week, her shows are called ' Inspirational Stamping Ideas' and well worth watching. Jayne was my original inspiration for starting stamping as I used to watercolour and she showed me how I could compensate for my lack of drawing skills! 
 
This one is from her recent release 'Apple of my Eye', with a cute little boy and a tractor. I have teamed it with some mixed sentiments I had bought , so useful as you can pretty much make up your sentiment to suit.

The background is made by stamping the image in Versamark and then going over in Panpastels, really quick and simple to do. I stamped the central images in Adirondack Espresso ink and then pulled the colour out using a damp brush to give some dimension to the images. Simple matted onto gold mirri board with the sentiments die cut in gold as well and there you have my card. A vintage feel to a lovely set of stamps.

As a proud member of Jayne's design team I am eagerly awaiting her next new release, but I'm revisiting her previous ones in the meantime - sooo many themes to choose from !

Jayne will be at the Doncaster Show this weekend so look out for her stand if you're going. x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Hellen. That bunny is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Hellen, love the vintage feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card Hellen very cute - I am going to Doncaster so might get to see x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely Hellen ... So pretty with the vintage feel.
    Jayne has a really skilled DT member in you!
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...