I used Peacock Feather Distress Ink and did a basic brayer of colour onto Centura Pearl card. I then went in on the corners with a sponge to create a lighter centre before stamping Clarity Music Score in the same colour ink. I then stamped and gold embossed Clarity Fizzy Fit which I thought looked sort of fireworky!
Using the Clarity NDC Mask Stamp I first stamped it with Versamark Ink and gold embossed onto heat resistant acetate and then stamped it again with Versafine ink onto a piece of card. The acetate version was completely cut out and glued to the ATC with silicone glue to make it stand out a little.
The card version was cut out just around the actual mask and the twirly bits cut off. They were easier to cut out in acetate which were going to show under the card mask anyway. The card mask was flitterglu'd and then Copper gilding flakes applied all over it and rubbed 'til they shone! The card mask was then stuck on top of the acetate one, again with silicone glue to lift it. I debated gilding the edges a bit but thought it would detract from the focus of the card so didn't do it.
I then added some twiddly bits with wire and beads and glued them under the card mask to look like they were a part of it.
So there you have it - a Festival ATC ! So pleased that the person who received it loved it - I'm still amazed at how much you can fit on to a piece of card 3.5 by 2.5 inches. x