Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Certified at last - lol !

Well, finally feeling a lot better at last! One knee still a bit sore but much better than I was. To celebrate I've managed to get back into some crafting - hurrah! Looking forward to seeing my crafty pals at the next workshop with Eileen.

Another piece of good news for me was hearing from Spectrum Noir that I had passed their colourist accreditation programme - yay! So I'm now certified (some say I should have been a long time ago!). Just waiting for my blinkie and certificate to arrive, Jennie Black -who runs the program, is away at the moment but her email said I'd get them soon. The program was good fun to do and there are plenty of online tutorials to guide you through smooth blending, dimension building and palette blending.

So I thought I'd enter this month's Spectrum Noir Challenge which is all about the colour purple and also the Fussy and Fancy Challenge which is 'Anything Goes' to celebrate both bits of news!

Spectrum Noir - Skin TN2, FS2, FS3 and FS6,  Hair TN3, TN7 and TN9, Dress and Flowers LV1, LV2 and LV3, LG5 and LG5, Shading IG1 and IG2. Outline in TB1. Ribbon and flower coloured with LV2.

Stamp - Bildmalarna, Little Winged Angel Tulips.

Papers - Maja Designs.

Embellishments - Flowers, lace, ribbon, Glamour Dust, Liquid Pearls and gems from my stash.

Thanks for looking and I hope to be back soon! x

8 comments:

  1. Well done Hellen your card is beautiful
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on you certification. Lovely card and best of all glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Hellen but like me I thought you had been certified years ago!!!! XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Hellen... such a pretty little number here!
    Pleased the knee is a lot better and looking forward to seeing you at the workshop .
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you ,you clever Lady glad you feeling better ,oh and the card is fab too
    Big hugs Hellen xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Helen, this is gorgeous. Such a sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully. Love the layout and those lovely DP's. Your lace is to die for.
    Thanks for coming over to play with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card! Thanks for joining the Spectrum Noir Challenge. DT- Summer Hills-Painter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhh one of the cutest images i`ve seen, gorgeous card & such pretty colours xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...