Milly Flower Power


Apologies for not posting for a while, it's been very busy here,  what with sorting out and emptying boxes after the ongoing conservatory saga, painting an old dresser and making lots and lots of sample cards for Jayne Nestorenko's new stamp launch on Create and Craft soon. Sooo frustrating that I can't show any of the cards yet ! Still there's a freebie stamp plate with Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine due on the 21st of this month to give you a clue - check out her website and see, she's also going to be doing a blog competition so the launch has got to be soon!

So for today I'm showing a new stamp I got from LOTV which sorta reminds me of the design I did the other week using Claritystamps. I think it's the pink flower! Needed to make a few Easter Cards - and I don't have any bunnies. It's not long is it? End of this month, better get a shift on :-)

Stamps – LOTV sentiment and Milly Flower Power image. Simply coloured with Promarkers and Polychromos pencils with Glamour Dust on the petals.

Background – LOTV Nitwits Perfect Pairs paper and Papermill Direct Linen Card to make the frame.

Made this one this morning and then spent the rest of the day cleaning up my craft room - it so needed it after my little production line.............hope to be back soon! x

Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Hellen love the design and layout
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stamp and good colourings skills Hellen.
    The frame really makes this card ... love it
    E xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hellen, I love LOTV stamps especially for children's cards.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts