Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Apple of My Eye - last peek until the show!


Last day of the sneak peeks for Jayne Nestorenko's new stamp range - Apple of my Eye and here we have the girls on a bench set, can you see the little birdie sitting on the bench?
 

 
It goes so well with the sentiment 'A little bird told me' and a very clever way of using stamps saying 'you're' and 'today' with a peel off number which is on the inside of this card so you can't see it on this picture!
 
 
 
So here's a picture of it on another sample.
 
 
 Well that's the last of the sneak peeks from me - tomorrow you can see everyone's samples all together when Jayne will be on the telly at 11am. Hope you will sit back to watch with a nice cuppa when it's Time for Tea with Jayne Nestorenko !
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards Hellen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more lovely cards Hellen, such a great image and colouring
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful colouring. Really gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards yet again hellen , I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie - looking forward to tomorrow! x

      Delete
  5. Good work from you again Hellen .. you seem to really be having such fun with this range of stamps. Very attractive cards
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...