Friday, 29 March 2013

Buttons and Bow

Here's a pretty little card to wish you all a happy easter! 'Busy' one today with the requisite buttons and bow for me to enter it into Lili's Little Fairies Challenge Blog . She's a little darling for the image isn't she!

Stamps - Lily of The Valley Dandelion Clock and Happy Circular Sentiments. Image coloured with Promarkers and sprinkled with Glamour Dust.

Dies - Tonic Circular Doily

Background - Nitwits Perfect Pair papers

Embellishments - buttons, ribbon and lace from my basket

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Hellen, I must admit to loving these papers. Your image is so sweet and coloured beautifully
    jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui - Happy Easter! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous image Hellen and I love the way you have used it...hope you have a Happy Easyer....hugs, Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo - Happy Easter to you too! x

      Delete
  3. What a pretty card! I love this stamp. Thank you for joining my blog, I've just joined yours too! Happy Easter. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...