Apple of My Eye - Sneak Peek Number 4



Day 4 and here we have the Girl and her Pony to show you. This was one of my first attempts using digital images as the stamps were still in production so excuse my cutting out please!

Sentiments with this one are 'love and kisses' ' happy birthday my friend' and 'well done' and 'best friend' with the last two designed to fit the rosette.

A super image for all those horse mad little girls that you may know.

I  love Jayne's background images  as I think they complete the story, but you do have the option to just focus on the main image if you'd rather.

Not long until Wednesday, like you I've been watching out for other sneak peeks - there are some fabulous ones on Wendy Foster's blog - why not take a look. x





Comments

  1. Lovely card Hellen. I will have to watch out for the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Hellen your colouring is superb
    jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Hellen, much better than mine. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts