Saturday, 23 March 2013

Apple of My Eye - Sneak Peek Number 3



LOL - Couldn't make up my mind which one to put on today! Such a sweet little boy talking to the rabbit. The sentiments with this stamp set are 'have a perfect day' and 'with love'.
I wanted to make a clean and simple card design with this stamp by creating a frame effect. I have used this design before and think it really works well to focus on the image. The wiggly lines help to define it and I use linen card to add texture.


Well just couldn't resist the little tractor and it just had to be red! Some appropriate backing paper and a bit of bunting to add to the fun.


Well that's it for today. Hope you're all getting ready for Jayne's launch on Wednesday at 11am on Create and Craft. Don't forget to check out Jayne's blog on her website to see some other samples. x

4 comments:

  1. Like both of these. The top one is my fave though the carrots and the fine eye you have for detail make all your cards special. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful cards Hellen. I love the frame on the top one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards Hellen love that image.
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both little beauties but the top one is my fave ... love 'em !
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

April Workshop

Hi - happy Monday ! Just a quick post to show my card design for my next workshop this Saturday the 29th. It's a good exercise o...