Clarity Stamp Challenge Blog Design Team


Oooh! Exciting news! I am so honoured to have been asked to be a design team member for Clarity Stamps new Challenge Blog.  I will be working with some brilliant designers on the team who have many different styles and ideas on using Clarity stamps so I hope you’ll take a look. If you look at the top of my blog you'll see an index of cards by type and stamp designer - it's a mixed bunch as I tend to design my cards for each individual. Some are fancy and frilly some are clear and simple, I like to shake things up a bit!
Clarity Stamps ATC

I was fortunate last year to go to Clarity’s Cowden Retreat for two days and met Barbara Gray and Paul Church plus some other fabulous crafters who spurred me on to try and improve my skills. Over the year we have kept in touch and soon started a Clarity Group ATC swop (as opposed to Clarity Stamps ATC Challenge), some of which I show here.  It’ll be interesting to see how I progress over the next few months as I hope to try out different colouring mediums using Clarity Stamps.

Clarity Group ATC - Shades of Grey
Details on how to enter the monthly themed challenge are available for everyone on the Claritystamp blog  
  if you don’t blog don’t worry you can join in by email,  so I hope you will have a go and join in the fun! x


Clarity Group ATC - Nature


Comments

  1. Congratulations Hellen will be watching to see what you come up with
    jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqui - had some ideas but nothing concrete yet. Probably start panicing soon! x

      Delete
  2. Woohoo ... Brill news well done Hellen.... Great prize offered ! Have we got to use just Clarity Stamps or any we like?
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thanks ! I thought it was a good prize too. You can only use Clarity stamps but you can use any other products such as dies, embellishments and papers etc as well. x

      Delete
  3. great ATC's they're gorgeous. Now following your blog

    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done look forward to see what u do and following u xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pauline, thanks very much hope you will enjoy - it's a new journey for me so fingers crossed ! x

      Delete
  5. Hi Hellen
    will be following you on your Blog ,as i said Well done you , you cleaver girl
    Big Hugs Dahling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Martine - thanks for your good wishes it's been fun getting this far and met some super people on the way - including you! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts