Helene

Here we have Helene, a stamp by Jayne Nestorenko from her  Patchwork Polly range. Super little cutie made for a birthday for a friend coming up. The actual construction is quite simple, the colouring takes a bit of time. Especially as I'm trying to use the polychromos pencils which take a bit of getting used to.
 
 
Luckily I like colouring in!





 
Stamps –Little girl and flowers - Jayne Nestorenko 'Helene' from her Patchwork Polly range, balloon from 'Olivia' and sentiment from 'Jenny'in the same range. All images coloured with Promarkers and Polychromos pencils and dusted with Glamour Dust. Balloon heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

Dies – Spellbinders Lacy Circle and Standard Circles.

Background – Papers by Maja Design
 
Embellishments - gems from my stash.
 


I am so struggling with Blogger at the moment, what looks fine in writing then jumps all over the place in preview! Fingers crossed this publishes OK. x

Comments

  1. This is lovely Hellen, what pencils are you using it does look good whatever they are I love colouring but I'm just not that good at it :-)

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqui, they are Faber Castell Polychromos pencils - Santa bought them for me! You colour say a highlight or where you want shade and then use Sansodor with paper stumps to blend it all together.I went to a Jacqui Dennis workshop locally in December which was a real eye opener for me in blending ink pens and using the pencils. Another tip she showed us was using a light blue all the way around the image and then blend that with the Sansodor to make it pop more from the background.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hellen I have these pencils for my parchment craft but not really very good at using them but am going on a course in March (and 4 others this year) to get a better insight into using these different media - cant wait :-)I also have some prisma but they are going to my daughter

      jacqui x

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your courses Jacqui. I have found the ones I have done lately have really boosted my confidence in what I'm doing. I am struggling a bit at times with the pencils - too heavy handed - but will persevere as they do make a difference. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colouring Hellen, lovely card.

    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, felt strange not making a xmas card!x

      Delete
  5. Great card and love the colours. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Hellen. I love purple and green together. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne, hadn't tried them together before but pleased they came out Ok x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts