Last Christmas I Gave you my Heart ..........


 Well, not happy with the quality of the picture, really struggling in this gloomy light. If I use the flash it bounces of the mirri and shimmer card, if I don't it can get a bit dark in places. Hey ho - hope you get the gist of this one . This is a larger card than normal (8x8) as I wanted to combine more elements.  I found this fabulous Magnolia stamp with the words of my favourite christmas song by Wham (oh those were the days!). I used it with the Christmas Gift and my three little christmas boys  stamps from LOTV which I adapted by cutting some bits off - don't know why just felt they fitted the picture better.
 


Stamps – LOTV - Christmas Gift, My Little Tree, Cuddling Ted and Delivering the Presents and Magnolia Last Christmas I Gave You my Heart. The images were coloured with Promarkers and glittered and the large sentiment was distressed around the edges using Tim Holtz Old Paper. The smaller sentiment is from my stash.

Dies – Dee's Distinctively Snow Covered Stacker Tree and Memory Box Catalina Wreath.
 
Background – Silver Mirri card with white matting and topped with Shimmer Card from Oyster Stamps.

 Hope you like this one, apologies to all apparently I had comment verification on which had stopped some from leaving comments. Think I have taken it off - hate it when I come across it on other sites sooooo annoying - fingers crossed ! x

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts