Checking it Twice


 
Here's a quick card for today - trying to catch up now
and get the last of my cards done for christmas!
I needed to do a male card so wanted to keep it quite simple.
 
 
 
This image is from a company I haven't heard of before - Little Darlings - which caught my eye on my last visit to Oysters in Rochester - love the bunny slippers.
 
I simply coloured and matted onto some papers I had in my stash. Added a swirl and embellished a corded bow and it's done. No glitter! This card is for a teenage boy who would not appreciate being covered in glitter lol - well not in front of his mates anyway!
 
Stamps – Little Darlings Stamps, Checking it Twice. Coloured with Promarkers and the edge distressed with Tim Holtz Old Paper.
 Dies – Memory Box Magic Flourish and Marianne Designs Merry Christmas
Background – Freebie check paper from Crafts Beautiful magazine, Music Paper from Clarity Stamps and Home. Family from my stash.
Embellishments –Silver Bells and Christmas Tree from Live and Love Crafts.
 
That's it for today, off to see my daughter and 1 grandson - hope you have a nice day! x

Comments

  1. What a great card Hellen love that image and your swirl

    have a great day
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een prachtig kaart .Mooie stempel
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, Hellen! Love the cute image, the great die cuts, the pretty little bells and the Christmas tree! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne-Elise, your comments are very kind x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts