An Adorables Christmas

Can't resist using Jayne Nesterenko for Christmas and her Adorables range just can't be beaten for me! Two little girls playing here so remind me of my own little girls - well, they're not so little now of course!
 
Thought I'd have another go at an easel card just to be different again. Apologies - the photo doesn't really do it justice!
 
Stamps - JN Adorables Waiting and Sharing and Winter Tales Christmas Joy. The images were coloured with Promarkers, cut out and shaped then embellished with glitter before sticking on to the background.
 
Dies - Crealies Creative Shapes flowers and leaves (pearl stamens inserted before attaching to card); Poppy Dies for the window.
 
Background - bit tricky had to divide the picture into three parts - floor, lower wall and upper wall with white strips for the skirting board and dado rail. I mirrored the wall on the base and used the sentiment to hold the easel bit up when opened. All papers were from Jayne's Adorables CD except for the outside scene behind the window which is from my stash of papers.
 
 

Comments

  1. This is amazig Hellen, you are so clever at creating scenes, love this top marks. Nice colouring

    jacqui x

    ps nearly missed this one :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts