Christmas Contrasts

Here are two more cards from the LOTV christmas range, quite contrasting in style just to experiment.

Also used Spellbinders Create a Snowflake set of dies and the Memory Box Catalina Wreath and Whimsy Double Scallop Doily Dies.

 I'm using dies more and more as I think they add some real depth and texture to the cards.












Think I prefer the pastel colours - maybe because it's still summer  - but I do love the red glittered wellies on the grungey card !

That's it for my new LOTV purchases - unless of course I'm tempted again! The LOTV website and blog is really useful for inspiration.

Plan to move on the Jayne Nestorenko stamps for my next lot. revisiting some old 'Adorable' favourites!


Comments

  1. They're gorgeous Hellen, love your dies and the way you've used them. Great layout on you second card, I do like layers as you probably know :)

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Popular Posts