Saturday, 7 July 2012


Gwendoline has arrived!

Sweet peas - Pink ones are Gwendoline (my mum's name), Lilac ones are Twilight and Cream ones are Wedding Belles. Not very good with seeds so when I found the ones called Gwendoline it was with some fear that I planted them! Put them in my cold frame at the end of January, checked every day but nothing then on Mother's Day I opened the cold frame and there they were! Made me smile......Kept my fingers crossed and waited until June before I planted them out - how pleased am I that they have taken so well! Thanks Mum x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Magnolia, Gummiapan and Roxstamps, Hello Notecard by Hellen

Hello ! This is me waving and saying hello with some stamps and dies from Swedish HouseCrafts (SHC) as a new member of a brand new design...