Sunday, 19 March 2017

Playing with scene stamping

HobbyArt/Stampscapes and Penny Black stamps
And another post - I know - you're getting dizzy from them popping up over the last few days lol - so am I !

Just a few photos of some scene stamping I've been playing with lately, I do love scenes and have used a lot of Stampscapes in the past, thought I'd have a go with some other makes too .....

Lavinia Stamps and  HobbyArt sentiment
Inkylicious stamps and Penny Black sentiment

Inkylicious stamps and HobbyArt sentiment
HobbyArt stamps and Impression Obsession Die

So, pretty much up to date now ! Hope you've enjoyed looking through them - see you soon !



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...