Thursday, 1 December 2016

Mo Manning's Challenge - December 2016

Well here we are in December and on the countdown to Christmas! 

With so much to do I made a quick and simple card for this month's sample using A Little Birdie Told Me from Mo's Digital Shop.


Simple, but I thought reflective of the season and sometimes sad times we live in, truly wishing for peace on earth.

More samples are on my teamies blogs, take a look in the sidebar to see them all and pop over to Mo's DP2 Challenge to have a go and maybe win a prize to spend in her store! There were some fabulous entries last month and the theme stays as 'Anything Goes' with a Mo image. So much inspiration and don't forget to check out my page Ellie's Cupboard on Facebook and the galleries on Pinterest.




2 comments:

  1. This gorgeous card sent me dashing to buy the image, I love what you did, gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...