Thursday, 21 July 2016

Mo Manning's Blog Hop - July

Hello and welcome to Mo's July Blog Hop where Kaly's theme this month  is ......



Thank goodness here in the UK we've been having a few HOT days - hurrah it finally feels like summer - although that could change from day to day here !

So, here's the list of the Dream Team hoppers this month .....

 Kaly,  GrethaJulieGaynorDebbyLou, me,

   Becky, Alice and Anneke.

All you have to do is leave a comment on each blog and two lucky people will receive a voucher to spend in Mo's store to get a yummy image.



Here's my sample for this month made using Mo's 'Imke and Mama' and coloured with my Copics,  now why not enjoy hopping on to see more fabulous makes.

And don't forget to take a look at Mo's shop - there is a super summer sale on!





Have fun !



18 comments:

  1. I have this image too and I so totally love it! Your CAS design is awesome and full of love, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just right, not too much to deter from this extra special image. Makes me want to hug my mom.

    ReplyDelete

  3. I feel the love .. the love of a mother for her child. as warm as the summer sun. Thank you for your inspiration. x Miranda k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Hellen, such a gorgeous image and card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sweet card. Love the image. It looks like a memory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, sweet card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such bright and sweet card!Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card and so lovely picture x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card. I love your shading, it makes the images pop off the page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Card, brings back lovely memories of my mum x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous image. I love the emotion evident in this one. Beautiful card design, really lets the sweet image shine. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love your coloring it bring the images alive!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Love the dimension on it. It looks like image got live. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great image, nice coloured and fabulous layout of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness this is an awesome card. You are so talented...beautiful coloring and stunning presentation..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...