Monday, 27 June 2016

Workshop update

Hi, should have posted this earlier but fell asleep lol! Worn out but happy after yesterday's workshop with Martine and lots of lovely crafty ladies who came along to make cards designed by Martine and me. Last month we worked together on the two designs, this month we  focused on one each.

Here's mine -


This was designed using SB Astoria Dec Elements and labels and a variety of Penny Black floral stamps, everyone chose which one they wanted to do - but the poppy one won by a long way!

This one is Martine's -


Designed using Heartfelt flowers and dies with a few added extras, isn't it gorgeous!

Everyone seems to enjoy making 2 different cards and learning different techniques, so much so that next month's workshop is nearly full already! It'll be on 7th August in Rochester, you can contact Martine at the shop to book a place if you'd like to join us (01634686823). No idea what Martine is going to make but I know it'll have some fab techniques with flowers...........and I'm thinking a Christmas scene with inks - not too inky though!


8 comments:

  1. They all look stunning Hellen, I'm sure all of the ladies attending enjoyed themselves.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look stunning, and I love the deep colour of the flowers. I have had my eye on that Spellbinders die and you may just have persuaded me! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks Kim, it is a lovely die - very versatile !

      Delete
  3. The are awesome and what an inspiration you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...