Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Poppies one day .........Daisies the next!

I do love daisies (and poppies!) - they always remind me of summer which we may get to have here in the UK soon, who knows!



Gorgeous stamps from Polkadoodles of daisies with lots of little bits and pieces you can add or not - 14 stamps in total in the set. Love 'em.

Kept it clean and simple just stamped, coloured with my pens - and what you probably can't see is the glossy leaves and glittery dabs here and there to add some texture to the card.

Thanks for looking - anyone know where I can get a Cornflower stamp now lol ?




4 comments:

  1. I never thought daisies could look this good Hellen.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop in and say how gorgeous I think this is! I adore daisies... and these stamps! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...