Thursday, 16 June 2016

Mo Manning's Blog Hop - June

Hello! Yes it's that time again when you can win some super prizes to spend at Mo's Digital Shop - there's 2 up for grabs and all you have to do is follow the blog hop and leave a comment on everyone's hop post - so why not have a go!


This month's theme is Babies and here's a little cutie I fell in love with a few years ago - called Baby Fairy Flora from Mo's Digital Shop - isn't she sweet!


 Last time I used her I went for total fussy and fancy, this time I kept it clean and simple just using some lovely backing papers, a bit of lace and a sentiment - sometimes that's all you need!



So here's the blog hop list, why not make yourself a cuppa and sit back and enjoy getting some gorgeous inspiration from the team.

 Anneke,  GrethaJulieGaynorDebbyLou, me,  Alice, Pat and Becky



17 comments:

  1. Sooo cute,Ellie! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards and great coloring! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image... and your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so different but both sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards that showcase such a cute image. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love both cards!!

    XOXO
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's easy to sit back and enjoy with all these cute babies. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I love them both, but thanks a lot for the simpler version for some of us who are....uh, challenged, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Hellen, I love the CAS one so much! The other one is very pretty but I'm a very CAS girl!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning job, Hellen!! I love both of these!! Mo's babies, frills, gorgeous design work...perfection, my sweet friend!!! Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, cuteness overload. Both designs are just awesome. Love the background paper on card 1 and the cute little flowers on the second.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your cards are beautiful and the images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are beautiful and the images are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not one but two gorgeous cards. I love them both equally but you are right that whereas your heart shaped design is stunningly embellished within an inch of it's life and looks gorgeous, your fancy cutting, lovely colouring, perfect placement and the addition of the lacy edge on the more simply designed card is delightful and all that was needed! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hellen, I love both your cards and I can see why she is one of your favorites. You have done a magnificent work on both cards. Your clean and simple card is beautiful and I love it. Your other card is absolutely amazing and wow, all the work you put into it is awesome. You have given me incentive to step out even farther when making cards. Thank you bunches, hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...