Sunday, 1 May 2016

Sincerely Yours - Maidstone

Had a lovely time demonstrating last Sunday at the Maidstone show - always lovely to meet old friends and make new ones. I was working with  my Copics using mainly Penny Black and Serendipity Stamps.

The day flew by as it was so busy but as always great fun ! Here's a few of my card samples ......

Penny Black

Penny Black - Butterfly Dance


Penny Black - Elegance


Serendipity Stamps

Altenew Stamps

Managed to sneak in a bit of shopping before they opened - had to get Hobby Arts new stamp - Peony. This SO didn't turn out how I planned it in my head - I changed the colours as I do like yellow and lilac together.

Well Mr Blogger isn't playing nice at the moment - Chrome and Shockwave are having a fall out so I'm using a different browser to write this and it keeps giving me incompatible messages so I'd best be off (lol - it sounds like I know what I'm talking about here - seriously I don't I just read a lot!)
Hope to see you soon -





2 comments:

  1. Hellen, what a stunning collection of cards. So much beauty, love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hellen you ask for a blog background but I do not have your emailadress....also just say that you make beautiful cards...

    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...