Saturday, 27 February 2016

Penny Black Stamp It Saturday


Hi, hope you're having a great time - I'm super excited as my eldest Grandson is visiting this weekend. Don't get to see him much so I'm really looking forward to seeing him ! I had a busy weekend last week too with doing a workshop one day and then going to a local crop another - great fun.

Today I'm showcasing  a Penny Black rubber stamp of a Mo Manning design, this one is called 'Make a Wish' which you can also get as a digital from Mo's shop.  A lot of shops sell Penny Black stamps and dies and Oyster's is one in the UK. Some of us on Mo's Dream Team are doing this - taking it in turns every Saturday so keep an eye out for some great inspiration from everyone.



I used a Spellbinders die for the frame - sorry I can't remember the name it's quite an old one. I topped the frame with a piece of card which I had stenciled first with Gesso and then used Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed Distress Inks to colour it. The little girl is coloured with Copic pens and I added a dandelion die from Amy Design to tie it all together and used a Penny Black sentiment die on the mini tag.

So, I'm off to share this on Penny Black Facebook page and of course Bella and Bronte's page too. Thank you for looking and see you soon I hope!

1 comment:

  1. Love this girl! She reminds me of a typical tom boy, a bit like me :) Kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...