Thursday, 18 February 2016

Mo Manning Blog Hop - February 2016

Hi - It’s the third Thursday of the month and so a big welcome to Mo Manning’s monthly Blog Hop!



Check out the blogs listed below and leave a comment on each of their blog hop posts to be in with a chance of winning a prize from Mo if your comment is picked – these are the Dream Team bloggers this month –

Lou, Hellen (you’re here), Vili, Anneke, Kaly, GrethaJulie,  and Gaynor 

Last month the two winners were Margo and Goldie, hope  they enjoyed their shopping trip !

The lovely Lou is the host this month and has picked ‘Boys’ as the theme this month – now I’m not that good at making boy’s cards but with 4 grandsons I really should do more. Mo has loads of super boy images and yes even teenage boys which can be really hard to find so pop to her shop and check them out for when you need one!



This image is called ‘Airplane’ and is especially for one of my boys – Oliver who had his birthday this month.

The sky is quite loose clouds made with Pan Pastels and a mask on linen cardstock (the texture helps the pastel to grip better I find). I added some cloud and sentiment die cuts and then my Copic coloured image with some Clear Crystal added to look like glass.


So thanks for looking and don’t forget to leave a comment before you hop on to Vili next!

27 comments:

  1. i like the plane,how did you do the glases

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jacqueline, I used a clear lacquer which comes in a squeezy bottle with a nozzle to do the glass bits.

      Delete
  2. oh Hellen this is just magical hunny, I love it xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is fabulous I love the dimension!
    Hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I'm just about to colour his little buddy, Dream - this inspires me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore this image and you have definitely done it justice. Your coloring is amazing and I love the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gracious I love your card and the image. I love how you have him right up in the clouds & the greeting on the cloud, this is perfect I just had to young friends have twins, one twin boys and the other a boy & girl. This image is perfect. Love it. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! It's so adorable! What a great layout with him flying in the clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this plane - it makes me want to fly away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need a ticket!! Fantastic card!!! and I love the image. Mo's boy images are so wonderful!!!

    XOXO
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image. It's a cute card. Did you pop up the propeller for a 3D look? Love all the blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bunny, yes the propeller is on foam pads - it just lifted the image a bit to me.

      Delete
  11. Great idea! Love the clouds and the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...