Thursday, 31 December 2015

My Favourite Card - Mo Manning's Clubhouse

My favourite card for this last week of 2015 is the card I made when I found out I'd been selected to design for Mo Manning using her fabulous images. Still saying yippee and so excited for 2016 when I can make some more for the team.

From my original post 7th June 2015.
''Do cartwheels that is...............so I'm leaving them to Georgie in his shiny red wellies to show my excitement at being asked to join Mo's Clubhouse Design Team !
Here's a quick and easy CAS card to say YIPPEE! at being able to work with lovely Mo Manning images! So thrilled to be joining such a talented group of colourists in an international team with teamies from the USA, UK, Russia, Germany, Italy and Norway. You'll be able to see all sorts of different styles in the Clubhouse Blog from the team and why not join in the monthly DP2 Challenge - the current theme is Babies but they always run an Anything Goes theme each month as well?
Here are some links for you to check out -
The above image is Georgie Cartwheel available (with lots of other gorgeous images) at http://www.mosdigitalpencil.com
Well off to count my blessings at being (and having been) a member of some fabulous design teams.............not up to cartwheels but may just attempt a happy dance!''

 Thank you all for following me, and I wish you all -

A HAPPY NEW YEAR x

x

2 comments:

  1. happy new year and I look forwards to seeing more of your Mo makes next year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy new year to you too Jacki, hope it's a good one for you x

      Delete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...