Thursday, 10 December 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Valerie In Winter

Hi, thanks for popping over to my blog. This week's sample is from a set of three images grouped together in Mo's shop as 'Valerie In Winter'



This one is Valerie and Pup, look closely and you'll see his tail and ears sticking up from the snow - poor thing he must be frozen!

This is a popular format I've seen a lot of lately, putting a frame into the card with a little painted scene, I've used Memento Ink Paris Dusk to paint a sky and shadow with Valerie overlapping the frame and onto the card.There's some Stardust Stickles on the tree and snow line if you look really hard!


COPIC COLOURS USED
Skin - E000,00,21 and 11; Red - E35,46 and 59; Green - G24,94 and 99; Pup - R20, E43,33 and 57.

DP2 Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

It's been a busy week for me, last weekend I was teaching colouring to a lovely group of ladies - great fun and everyone seemed to enjoy it, there's another one coming up in March if you're local and interested please contact Oysters  on 01634686823 to book. 

Then I was approached by a Canadian lady to submit some of my cards to an online publication she makes called

http://turtlesoupmagazine.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/turtle-soup-christmas-special-magazine.html

Check out pages 56 and 57 where you'll see some of my cards, such an honour to  be asked so huge thanks to Bev Code who has created a gorgeous source of inspiration for scrap book layouts, cards and other projects.

Thank you for looking - see you soon ! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...