Thursday, 17 September 2015

Mo Manning's Clubhouse - Wishing for Snow

Hi! Welcome to my blog this happy Thursday ...........here's my sample for Mo's Clubhouse - Wishing for Snow


A centre stepper card made using papers and die cuts with the image coloured with my copic pens. She's looking so wistfully into that snow globe I couldn't let her wait any longer and added some snowflakes to make her happy! There is a boy version of this image at Mo's shop so why not pop over and take a look......


COPIC COLOURS USED

Skin - E000,00,21,12 and R20; Hair - E21,25 and 29; Blue - B91,95 and 99; Coat - E31,33 and 35 and clothes BV02,13 and 17.

Other items used - Lili of The Valley paper pad Frosty Christmas; Memory Box Snowflake dies; Penny Black sentiment die and Clear Lacquer for the snow globe.

Challenge - Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

Thank you so much for looking and big welcome to my new followers xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful image and great shaped card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super image to use on a Christmas card Hellen, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. I love the beautifully coloured image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet - Christmas and snow just go together. Cute image and wonderful use of your die cuts.
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...