Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Lavinia Stamps - Challenge 9 - Hot Bright Colours

Well the weather may or may not be hot (who knows with our changeable summer!) but the Lavinia Stamps theme is this month! Yes, HOT BRIGHT COLOURS is what we're looking for in September and there are some stunners on the Challenge Blog from my colleagues so why not take a wander over for some amazing inspiration.

Well done to last month's winner - a smashing prize of a £40 voucher to spend in the shop is up for grabs every month..........but you've got to be in it to win it.

Here is my sample for this month's theme -


To make the background I applied lots of water to a piece of watercolour card and dripped some Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks onto it and lifted and turned the card until I got the coverage I wanted. When thoroughly dry I stamped in Versafine ink with 'Seeing is Believing' and one from the 'Dandelions' set and highlighted with gold Glamour Dust. The word Believe is from a die set I have in my stash.

Lavinia have some gorgeous new stamps out so well worth a look and see what tempts you to have a go!

Thank you for looking x

5 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Hellen, I love it xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Hellen, love the stamps used. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Classy Card Hellen..... I really love how you have shown the beauty of the stamp on your card..... Hugs Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and beautiful Good work here Hellen
    E xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - lovely card. . . .might have to add that fairy to my wish list!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...