Thursday, 2 July 2015

Mo's Digital Pencil - July 2015 Challenge

Woohoo! Here we go with my first Challenge sample for the lovely Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil.

The theme this month is 'Summer Fun' or you can have a go with the alternative theme 'Anything Goes' (with a Mo image) so no excuses lol !

Here's my card made using Lacie (with ice cream), such a cutie to colour with my Copic pens and Polychromos pencils. 


I printed the image twice and decoupaged the sunglasses (with a hint of glossy accent on the lenses), the ice cream cone and the dress.


Here's a close up of Lacie with the Copic colours I've used.........

Skin E000;E00;E21;E11;R20
Hair E50;E53;E43:E57
Dress Y02;Y15;Y19;YR68
Ice Cream Y000;E0000;R22;E50;E43
Background YG01;YG03;Y17;E13;E18;Y02;Y19

and here's the direct link to Mo's for the Lacie image.

Background and sentiment from my stash.

Hope you'll pop over to see my fellow teamies designs (listed on the right) - so much amazing colouring inspiration to see and don't forget to check out Mo's Digital Pencil Shop , Mo's Clubhouse Blog and then  Mo's DP2 Challenge and have a go yourself !

Thank you for looking - hope you have some Summer Fun too !

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Hellen, I love the sweet little girl in the image you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real STUNNER ... such skill in the colouring ... love this Hellen .
    E xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...