Thursday, 30 July 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Flower Jar


Hi - it's Thursday so it must be my turn at Mo's Clubhouse! I thought I'd try something a little different using Mo's image Flower Jar.



A gorgeous bunch of poppies and daisies in a jar, I simply printed two images side by side and trimmed my card at the top of the jars to create a flower border. I don't know about you but if I'm buying something I like to see if I can use it in other ways and this image is certainly versatile for this! 

I kept the card quite plain and added a simple die cut sentiment as the lovely flowers speak for themselves don't you think ? One of those cards that can be used for different occasions.

Don't forget that the team at the Clubhouse Blog post a daily card to show you how much fun you can have colouring up Mo's images.


Thank you for looking, hope you'll take a peek next Thursday when the new Challenge will be going live and I'll be showing my card sample for it, along with my team mates, to give you some ideas.

Here are the links for you, happy clicking !  -

COPIC COLOURS USED

Y02,17 and 38;YG01,3 and 17;YR04,14 and 18;B12,24 and 28;BV000,02 and 08. Daisies are over brushed with Opaque White Copic.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Hellen
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Hellen, they make a fantastic border.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prachtige bloemen kaart mooi ingekleurd
    Groetjes Gerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunningly beautiful .. I LOVE this card .
    E xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...