Thursday, 23 July 2015

Mo's Clubhouse - Fairy Needle

Woohoo! Thursday already.........here's my card for today using Fairy Needle and the quilt quote which comes with the image.



I coloured this image up using my copics and made the background with a Crealies Modern Patchwork Die - the name seemed to match the quote lol ! So easy to make stunning backgrounds to mount Mo's images on using these dies, which I got from Oyster Stamps (Rochester UK). Oyster's also sell Mo's images in stamp format from Penny Black, this image being in a set called 'Stitches'. So if you prefer to use stamps rather than digis you can get this one in either format!

And here is me hard at work last weekend demoing my colouring with a few of Mo's images amongst my samples! Fabulous day, I will be demoing again in August at Whitstable Craft Shop on the 22nd. Would be lovely to see you if you're in the area!

COPIC COLOURS USED

Skin - E000,00,21,11 and R20; Hair - E21,25 and 29; Outfit and Wings - RV10, 21 and 13 with Y000 and B000.

Here are some links for you, happy clicking !  -

STOP PRESS***STOP PRESS***STOP PRESS***STOP PRESS

Mo is having a 20% off sale on her website AND ALSO releasing some fabulous new images - why not click HERE to check out some bargains! But hurry up - this offer closes on the 25th July..........

3 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Hellen, ideal for someone who sews.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog!! Thank you for including the copic marker info - I am a little colour challenged and this helps so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh . . . now THAT is CUTE! Love it . . . those crealies are great aren't they? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...