Thursday, 2 April 2015

Crafter's Companion - Spectrum Noir on Create and Craft 1

Good afternoon - long time no see eh?! Well I've had a very exciting few weeks since joining the Crafter's Companion team. Busy, busy, busy with this first allocation for me being to use Spectrum Noir Pens / Pencils with some of Sheena Douglass's stamps. The Create and Craft shows are on Saturday and Sunday 4th and 5th of April and well worth a look as they are offering  £575,000 giveaways - yes you read it right !


I've been lucky enough to see some gorgeous samples from my team mates if you get a chance to watch the shows.

Here's the details for my first sample which I made using -

Sheena's Hibiscus stamp; stamped with Versamark and white EP then coloured with Spectrum Noir pens LY2, LY1, LG1 and LG2; Sheena's Leaf Vein Embossing Folder.

Centura Pearl, Kraft and White Neenah cardstock,  Collall 3D glue to decoupage.

It was great fun playing with the pens, tomorrow I'll show another sneak peek this time of a card I made using the fabulous eBrush from Crafter's Companion. Hope you'll come back for another look then!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning Hellen, I love how you've used the hibiscus stamp and made a flower embellishment with it. Can't wait to see the rest.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Hellen and congratulations on joining the CC Team too...x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...