Monday, 9 March 2015

Penny Black Stamps - Missing You

Had a fabulous weekend, Saturday with my colouring ladies and Sunday demoing all things distressed lol !

Today I am blogging some cards made with a set of stamps called Missing You from the Penny Black new release coloured with my pens.




You get the three large images plus some mushrooms and a snail along with a couple of sentiments and I added some dies and backing papers to them - because you know what I'm like with my mixing and matching !

Thanks for looking and I hope you have a lovely day whatever you are doing, also a big welcome to my new followers thank you for joining me. Some of you may have noticed my sidebar has changed and I am sadly no longer on the Oysters Design Team but have been offered and accepted a place on two Crafters Companions Teams, their main team plus their Die'sires team ....so watch this space! I will certainly remember the fun and laughter I have had as a member of the fabulous Oysters team (huge thank yous to Tracey and Martine for letting me join you in the first place) and I have been made to feel really welcome already by the lovely CC Design Team members so I'm looking forward to further fun and crafty adventures !

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Hellen
    Miss you already xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Hellen,
    beautiful cards, cool use of the rainy scene in the first card. I am sorry that you are not in Oysters Design Team further. Good luck later in the wonderful work.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three beautiful cards Hellen, beautiful colouring on these great new stamps. Congratulations on being asked to join the CC team, I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards .. such clever skills you have with the pens... Many congratulations on your new adventure!.. I know you will do very well and love it all . Gonna miss ya on the Oyster team ... bit sad xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Hellen and good luck with your new team. These cards are gorgeous, especially like the first one ... so cute. Kx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...