Monday, 2 March 2015

Lavinia Challenge 3 Add Some Gems


March Challenge for Lavinia is up and running! Fabulous entries last month, I know the winner will enjoy picking out some beautiful stamps with their winnings from the website. Remember you can enter by email too so you don't need a blog ..........

My sample for this month started out very differently lol............. with the theme Add some Gems I immediately had Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds running through my head and intended to make a more marmalade sky and add some tangerine trees with even some cellophane flowers in yellow and green ! But what happened was I downloaded the digi stamp Zen Bryony and when I finished colouring her in with my pens I just thought I really don't want to add much else, the beautiful image to me was enough so just a few cream flowers and a butterfly to finish her off eh voila.

The team have all come up with some fabulous interpretations of their own so why not take a look around their blogs before you jump in and have a go yourself ? And I'm really sorry if I've put that song in your head now -----tee hee ---- happy humming !



4 comments:

  1. Oh Hellen, now I'm not a huge fan of character stamps, but I must say "this is superb" the colouring in is so professional, beautiful xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is stunning Hellen. You would think that this had been professionally printed not stamped and coloured. The background is perfect too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card, Hellen......such a gorgeous image, and you've made a fab job of colouring.
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! I just found your blog through Kit and Clowder :) I just became one of your newest followers and would love if you wanted to follow me as well!!
    ♥CharmingChicCards♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...