Wednesday, 11 February 2015

Beep beep !

Lovely afternoon on Monday - tea and cake at my daughter's house to celebrate one of my Grandsons birthday - can you guess which one lol ?!


He still seems to like getting my hand made cards so I set to with a Lili of the Valley stamp I coloured with Copics. The corner was made with a Memory Box Stencil and Distress Inks just to balance it out.

Well the weather seems to be up and down at the moment - so lovely when we get blue skies and so depressing when they're grey ......still every day means we're getting nearer to spring - yippee !

Thanks for looking and welcome to my new followers x


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Hellen, I love the look of colours running down the corner. Happy Birthday to Oliver.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Hellen. I love it. I hope Oliver loves receiving your handmade cards for a very very long time. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the balance of Oliver's card. The stencil and wording really set the stamp off.....x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment I do appreciate your feedback x

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...